mercoledì 13 luglio 2011

NESTING...






Nesting:a natural mother instinct to organize the nest for her baby..cleaning, organizing, cooking meal to put in the refrigerator and clean again, ironing, doing laundry, shopping,making list, doing all the paper and finally clean again despite swollen feet, an aching back, and a huge belly.
I´m totally into the nesting syndrome, i keep on thinking "only four weeks to go so many things to do"
Seriously i´m also taking my time, sleep a lot, spending time on my own, probably for the last time in moths.
Teresa is spending lots of time with her father and she sleep at his place last night for the first time , i had mixed feelings about that but she seemed happy and i think she going trough all the separation stuff quite well, i speak a lot with Teresa, sincerely and even if it´s so hard for me we spent also time all together.I´m surprised how good i can handle the situation, pushing away all the negative feelings and concentrate on myself, the birth and my daughters.

1 commento:

  1. prima cosa: pancia stupenda!!!
    seconda: stai reagendo da vera mommy-guerriera! brava brava e ancora brava! ♥

    RispondiElimina